Convert to DVD
Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for beginners, but with advanced settings available.
* AVI to DVD
* MKV to DVD
* MOV to DVD
* Divx to DVD
* WMV to DVD
* MTS and M2TS to DVD
* Mpeg to DVD, MP4 to DVD
* and more
Create menus & chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
* Create menus with videos and music
* Integrated video player for live Preview
* Cut unwanted parts of the video
* Add chapters – automatic or custom
* Subtitle files supported
* Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
* Merge function – like for CD1 + CD2
* Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
* 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
* Hardware decoding for faster conversions
* Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
* Various audio output formats
* Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc . . .)
* Multiple encoding profiles
* Multi-core processor optimized
* Audio amplifier
* Padding and cropping
* Batch converter
* Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
* Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
* Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
* ISO output available
* NTSC + PAL region formats
* 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
* Burn multiple copies
* VSO burning engine included
* Various SD resolutions available
* Custom output size
* Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
What is new in version 188.8.131.52 (Released December 7th 2012)
– 0006214: [Bug] windows theme, opposite items checked in top menu (or not at all) (cedric) – resolved.
– 0005183: [Feature Request] remove ‘automatic’ in main settings for tab DVD specification – item « format » (felicia) – resolved.
– 0006219: [Bug] preview size too small/ advanced settings don’t fit in window (felicia) – resolved.
– 0006220: [Feature Request] being able to drag n drop video + its sub file directly into treeview like in V4 (felicia) – resolved.
– 0006213: [Bug] windows theme items not visible in treeview (cedric) – resolved.
– 0006217: [Bug] top menu bar not showing in some cases (cedric) – resolved.
– 0006178: [Feature Request] save setting « see more details » in memory (felicia) – resolved.
– 0006215: [Bug] custom value output size, enter on keyboard does not work (cedric) – resolved.
– 0006216: [Bug] audio channel conversion bug (cedric) – resolved.
Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
Windows XP SP2/SP3, Windows Vista, Windows 7 & 8
Languages : English, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, German, Arabic and more.